Soumana Nasser, B.S. Pharm, Pharm.D.
Clinical Associate Professor
LAU Extension: 2225
Office Location: CHSC 6103B
Dr. Nasser joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in October 2003. Before joining the School of Pharmacy, Dr. Nasser was a pharmacist at the New England Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences, Boston
- Pharm.D., University of Rhode Island, Providence
- Drug information training, The New England Medical Center-Tufts University, Boston
- Pharmacoeconomics and psychiatry
- Nasser SC, Nassif JG, Saad AH. Physicians’ attitudes toward clinical pain management and education: survey of a Middle Eastern country. Pain Res Manag 2015. 2015 Sep 10. pii:17104. [Epub ahead of print].
- Nasser SC, Salamoun MM. Treatment of mental disorders and pathways to care in Arab countries. Int J Psychiatry Clin Prac 2011;15:12-18.
- Nasser SC, Moukarzel N, Nehme A, Haidar H, Kabbara B, Haddad A. Otitis media with effusion in Lebanese children: prevalence and pathogen susceptibility. J Laryngol Otol 2011;125:928-933.
- Nasser SC, Nassif JG, Mahfouz F. Cost reduction with restriction policy on dispensing intravenous esomeprazole in Lebanon. Pharm World Sci 2010;32:707-710.
- Nasser SC, Nassif JG, Dimassi HI. Clinical and cost impact of intravenous proton pump inhibitor use in non-ICU patients. World J Gastroenterol 2010;16:982-986.