Yolande Saab, B.S. Pharm, Pharm.D., Ph.D.
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dr. Saab joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in October 2003. She was Chair of the Pharmaceutical Sciences department between 2007 and 2009 and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at the School between 2009 and 2011.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- Pharm.D., Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology/Pharmacogenetics, University of Brighton, England
- Post-doctoral training, Center for Pharmacogenomics, University of Florida College of Pharmacy, Gainseville
- Investigating gene polymorphism effects on drug dosing and metabolism in different populations