Mohammad Mroueh, B.S., M.S., Ph.D.
Chair, Pharmaceutical Sciences
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dr. Mroueh joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in 1995. He came from the Burzynski Research Institute, Stafford, Texas, where he was a Research Associate. Dr. Mroueh was Acting Dean of the School of Pharmacy from 2004 till 2005.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Chemistry, Lebanese University, Beirut
- M.S. in Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, University of Houston, Texas
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology, University of Houston, Texas
- Post-doctoral training, Bone Marrow Transplantation Division, Department of Hematology, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
- Medicinal plants, drug discovery and development, cancer research, inflammation research, cannabis research, pharmaceutical analysis