Mohammad Mroueh, B.S., M.S., Ph.D.
Chair, Pharmaceutical Sciences
Office Location: CHSC 6114A, Byblos Campus
Dr. Mroueh joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in 1995. He came from the Burzynski Research Institute,Stafford, Texas, where he was a Research Associate. Dr. Mroueh was Acting Dean of the School of Pharmacy from 2004 till 2005.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Chemistry, Lebanese University, Beirut
- M.S. in Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, University of Houston, Texas
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology, University of Houston, Texas
- Post-doctoral training, Bone Marrow Transplantation Division, Department of Hematology, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
- Medicinal plants, cancer research, and pharmaceutical analysis