Imad F. Btaiche, B.S. Pharm, Pharm.D., BCNSP
Dean, School of Pharmacy
Chair, LAU Interprofessional Education (IPE) Program
Department of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Btaiche joined the Lebanese American University (LAU) School of Pharmacy in October 2011, coming from the University of Michigan.
At LAU School of Pharmacy, Dr. Btaiche was Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (2011-2013) and Interim Dean (2013-2015). He has been Dean of the School of Pharmacy since September 2015. He has also been the Chair of LAU’s Interprofessional Education (IPE) program since fall 2017.
Dr. Btaiche is member of the International Advisory Committee of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) and a volunteer for the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) International Services Program (ISP).
Education and Training
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Lebanese University Faculty of Pharmacy, Beirut
- Pharm.D., Lebanese University Faculty of Pharmacy, Beirut
- Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Board Certified Nutrition Support Pharmacist (BCNSP)
Honors and Awards
- Teaching Appreciation Award, University of Michigan College of Pharmacy P2 Class, 2011
- Stanley Serlick Award for Safe Practices in Parenteral Nutrition, co-sponsored by A.S.P.E.N. and Hospira, 2010
- Award of Gratitude for Dedication and Service, Michigan Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (MSPEN), 2004
- Academic Pharmacy
- Nutrition support in critical care and intestinal failure