Hanine Mansour, B.S. Pharm, Pharm.D., BCPS (AQ Infectious Diseases)
Clinical Assistant Professor
LAU Extension: 2215
Office Location: CHSC 6110A
Dr. Mansour joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in October 2012. She came from the University of Florida College of Pharmacy where she was Clinical Assistant Professor and Clinical Pharmacist in internal medicine and infectious disease at Regional Medical Center in Orlando, Florida.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- Pharm.D., Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- PGY1 residency, Bayfront Medical Center, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS), with added qualifications in Infectious Diseases
- Infectious diseases, with focus on gram-positive infections
- Mansour H, Saad A, Azar M, Khoueiry P. Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid-induced thrombocytopenia. Hosp Pharm 2014;49:956-960.
- Kisgen JJ, Mansour H, Unger NR, Childs LM. Tedizolid: A new oxazolidinone antimicrobial. Am J Hosp Pharm 2014;71:621-633.
- Chahine EB, Karaoui LR, Mansour H. Bedaquiline: A novel diarylquinoline for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis. Ann Pharmacother 2013;48:107-115.
- Mansour H, Chahine EB, Karaoui LR, El-Lababidi RM. Cethromycin: a new ketolide antibiotic. Ann Pharmacother 2013;47:368-379.
- Mansour H, Inge L, Unger N, Ferreira J. A review of commonly prescribed anti-viral and anti-retroviral agents. J Pharm Technol 2011;27:99-109.
- Mansour H, Bush J. Uncomplicated skin and soft tissue infections (SSTI): a comparison of the old SSTI guidelines to the new MRSA guidelines. Specialty Pharma Journal [serial on-line]. 2011:1-33. Available at: http://www.specialtypharmajournal.com.
- Mansour H, Dilkhush D, Lannigan J, Whalen K. The impact of a computerized potassium rule on adverse drug reactions and pharmacists interventions. J Pharm Technol 2010;26:55-59.