Wissam Kabbara, B.S. Pharm, Pharm.D., BCPS (AQ Infectious Diseases)
Clinical Associate Professor
LAU Extension: 2427
Office Location: CHSC 6108
Dr. Kabbara joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in Summer 2008.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- Pharm.D., Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- PGY1 residency with a focus on infectious disease, St. Alexius Medical Center, Bismarck, North Dakota
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS), with added qualifications in Infectious Diseases
- Kabbara WK, Zgheib YR. Diabetic foot infection caused by Raoultella ornithinolytica. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2015;72:2147-2149.
- Ramadan WH, Kabbara WK, El Khoury GM, Al Assir SA. Combined bronchodilators (tiotropium plus olodaterol) for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2015;10:2347-2356.
- Kabbara WK, Ramadan WH. Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults. J Infect Public Health 2015;8:409-417.
- Kabbara WK, Ramadan WH, Rahbany P, Al-Natour S. Evaluation of the appropriate use of commonly prescribed fluoroquinolones and the risk of dysglycemia. Ther Clin Risk Manag 2015;11:639-647.
- Kabbara WK, Nawas GT, Ramadan WH. Evaluation of the appropriateness of imipenem/cilastatin prescription and dosing in a tertiary care hospital. Infect Drug Resist 2015;8:31-38.
- Kabbara WK, Kordahi MC. Nitrofurantoin-induced pulmonary toxicity: a case report and review of the literature. J Infect Public Health 2015;8:309-313.
- Saab YB, Kabbara W, Chbib C, Gard PR. Buccal cell DNA extraction: yield, purity and cost: a comparison of two methods. Genet Test 2007;11:413-416.