- Earned a professional degree program in Pharmacy (B.S. or Pharm.D.), or majored in Chemistry or any of the biological sciences (e.g., biology, biochemistry) from a recognized university or program.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher (out of 4 points) towards their College degree (see above).
- Met LAU’s English language proficiency requirements.
Additionally, applications should include:
- The applicant’s updated Curriculum Vitae.
- A Personal Statement briefly describing the applicant’s qualifications and interest in the program.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee admission into the program. Students with no Pharmacy degree may be conditionally accepted on a case-by-case basis, and are be required to complete at least 6 credits of remedial undergraduate courses in Pharmacy at LAU that primarily include, but not limited to the following courses: Dosage Forms; Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics; Medicinal chemistry; and Pharmacology.
All applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee.