Aline Saad, B.S., Pharm.D.
Clinical Associate Professor
Office Location: CHSC 6107, Byblos Campus
Dr. Saad joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in October 2007. She came from the University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers where she was a Clinical Pharmacist in hematology/oncology.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Biology, American University of Beirut, Beirut
- Pharm.D., The Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Detroit
- PGY1 residency, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- PGY2 specialty residency in Hematology/Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Curriculum development and assessment