Yara Mary Kuyumjian, B.S. Pharm, Pharm.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
LAU Extension: 2864
Office Location: CHSC 6108
Dr. Kuyumjian joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in September 2016.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- Pharm.D., Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- PGY1 residency, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami
- PGY2 residency in Emergency Medicine, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami
- Emergency Medicine
- Critical Care
- Kuyumjian YM, Miyares MA, Leverock J, Chapparro S, Baker WL, Jennings DL. A multidisciplinary team-based process improves outpatient anticoagulation quality with continuous-flow left-ventricular assist devices. Int J Cardiol 2016;218:118-119.
- Miyares MA, Kuyumjian Y, Eaves S, Dollard E. Idarucizumab, a humanized, monoclonal antibody fragment for immediate reversal of dabigatran. J Pharm Pract 2015;28:548-554.