Aline Saad, B.S., Pharm.D.
Clinical Associate Professor
LAU Extension: 2311
Office Location: CHSC 6107
Dr. Saad joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in October 2007. She came from the University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers where she was a Clinical Pharmacist in hematology/oncology.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Biology, American University of Beirut, Beirut
- Pharm.D., The Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Detroit
- PGY1 residency, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- PGY2 specialty residency in Hematology/Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Curriculum development and assessment
- Ramia E, Salameh P, Btaiche IF, Saad AH. Mapping and assessment of personal and professional development skills in a pharmacy curriculum. BMC Med Educ 2016;16(1):19.doi: 10.1186/s12909-016-0533-4.
- Nasser SC, Nassif JG, Saad AH. Physicians’ attitudes toward clinical pain management and education: survey of a Middle Eastern country. Pain Res Manag 2015. 2015 Sep 10. pii:17104. [Epub ahead of print].
- Der-Nigoghossian CA, Eldebs M, Karaoui LR, Saad A. Hints for success in ASHP’s clinical skills competition. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2015;72:434-435.
- Mansour H, Saad A, Azar M, Khoueiry P. Amoxicillin/ clavulanic acid-induced thrombocytopenia. Hosp Pharm 2014;49:956-960.
- Saad AH, Sweet BV, Stumpf JL, Gruppen L, Oh M, Stevenson JG. Pharmacist recognition of and adherence to medication use policies and safety practices.Am J Health Syst Pharm 2007;64:2050-2054.
- Saad AH, DePestel DD, Carver PL. Factors influencing the magnitude and clinical significance of drug interactions between azole antifungals and select immunosuppressants. Pharmacotherapy 2006;26:1730-1744.