Elsy Ramia, B.S. Pharm, Pharm.D., BCPS
Clinical Assistant Professor
LAU Extension: 2441
Office Location: CHSC 6115
Dr. Ramia joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in Summer 2010. Before joining the School, she was a Clinical Pharmacist at Centre Hospitalier du Nord where she assisted in developing and implementing medication use protocols.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- Pharm.D., Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- Internal medicine and ambulatory care
- Ramia E, Salameh P, Btaiche IF, Saad AH. Mapping and assessment of personal and professional development skills in a pharmacy curriculum. BMC Med Educ 2016;16(1):19.doi: 10.1186/s12909-016-0533-4.
- Ramia E, Zeenny R. Completion of therapeutic and safety monitoring tests in Lebanese outpatients on chronic medications: a cross-sectional study. Patient Prefer Adherence 2014;8:1195-1204.