Ghada El Khoury, B.S. Pharm, Pharm.D., BCACP
Clinical Associate Professor
LAU Extension: 2432
Office Location: CHSC 6109
Dr. El Khoury joined the Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy in October 2009.
Education and Training
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- Pharm.D., Lebanese American University School of Pharmacy, Byblos
- PGY1 residency in Ambulatory Care, Florida Hospital, Orlando, Florida
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP)
- Ambulatory care and endocrinology
- El Khoury G, Salameh P. Influenza vaccination: a cross-sectional survey of knowledge, attitude and practices among the Lebanese adult population. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2015;12:15486-15497.
- El Khoury G, Ramadan W, Zeeni N. Herbal products and dietray supplements: a cross-sectional survey of use, attitudes, and knowledge among the Lebanese population. J Community Health. 2015 Dec 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ramadan WH, Kabbara WK, El Khoury GM, Al Assir SA. Combined bronchodilators (tiotropium plus olodaterol) for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2015;10:2347-56.
- Khoury G, Sheikh-Taha M. Effect of age and sex on warfarin dosing. Clin Pharmacol 2014;6:103-106.